Wednesday 8 October 2014

THE SHOW MUST GO ON

School year 2014/15 has already come!!!
Let us first thank all the students who have been participating in the blog all these years and, above all, those who have finished their studies at Álvaro Yáñez. Good luck to all of you!!!
Secondly, let's thank all the teachers that have been working in the blog. It is obvious that they have done a very good job and we hope that they keep on writing more posts for the school. Thanks Manuel!!
Eventually, as you can see the level in the bolg is high so we must count on you and work hard if we want to "remain the same" or, at least, if we don't want to let you down!!
Welcome back everybody!!!



2 comments:

  1. Álex da Costa Moas 3ºA22 October 2014 at 09:12

    I knew this song and I think it is very emotional.
    I hope the blog continues for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. María Cea Madureira 3ºA22 October 2014 at 09:15

    My parents like Queen. I knew thw song and I like it!!!!!
    I hope I can write in the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete