Friday 24 January 2020

WARWICK CASTLE

This post has been written by Tayra da Veiga (3º ESO)


Hello! I'am Tayra and I am going to talk about Warwick Castle. I have chosen this topic because I find it is very interesting.

The first thing I am going to talk about is Warwick Castle, its location, its age, who built it and the amazing experiences you can live during the summer.

It is possible to walk the ramparts and climb the towers and look at the roofs of the houses of the town. It is placed in England and it is 1100 years old. It is one of the most popular castles in England.


It was built by William the 1st of England.



During the summer season, you can have the chance to step back in time. Knights in armour ride horses as they battle.


All in all, I think it would be a fantastic experience to stay there for the summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment